Head ProtectionThe head protection equipment available with us imparts maximum protection to the head against any kind of head injury. In this range, we offer head protection gears, head protection helmets, industrial head protection equipment and industrial head protection helmets.
We deal mainly in North India Region
MSA V Guard Protective Helmet
Approx. Price: Rs 950 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||32 Piece|
|Product Series||V GUARD|
Upheld by rich industry encounters, we are exceedingly occupied with offering an ideal quality scope of MSA V Guard Protective Helmet.
Inferable from its ideal quality and strength, the gave protective cap is generally respected by our profitable customers.
- Made out of high density Polyethylene Shell with foam liner and rigid type Staz on suspension with more absorption capacity
- Easy Slide adjustment with four point fixing
- Has elevated temperature capability
- Has Good Dielectric Properties
- Can be worn with Ear Defender, Face Shield, Welding Shield, and Flame Proof Torches.
- Available in Blue, Light Blue, Yellow, White and Red Colors
- Service Life 30 Months
- ANSI Approved / Conforming to IS 2925
MSA V guard Accessories:
- Defender Easy Release Frame Assemblies P/no. 10080783:
- Non-locking Defender Easy Release Frame, Black for MSA V-gard, Topgard.
XLS Cap Model Muff (NRR – 23dB) – P/no. 10061535:
- The XLS Muff from MSA provides a good combination of quality and comfort. It has many features only found in more expensive ear muffs.
- Designed to fit with MSA helmets and face shields, it features easy-to-remove ear cushions for quick cleaning and replacement.
- The XLS Muff offers aggressive protection in low-moderate noise environments. Helmet-Mounted spring design offers low pressure and a high level of comfort.
- Three distinct wearing positions for ease of use. Excellent grip makes it east to adjust the cups, even when wearing gloves.
- Unique moulded inserts give excellent noise attenuation and provides maximum space for the ears inside the cup.
Visors – P/no. – 488132
- Choose from a wide variety of visors that fit easily on MSA face shield frames.
- MSA visors are manufactured for use on only MSA frames and assemblies for compliance with ANSI Z87.12003.
- Visors should always be worn with primary eye protection such as MSA high impact-resistant spectacles or goggles.
- Visors should be inspected frequently and replaced immediately if worn, scratched, or damaged in any way. Selection of proper models for specific hazards and communication of all instructions, precautions, and limitations to the wearer is the responsibility of user safety specialists, who are also responsible to see that they are strictly observed.
- Failure to comply with any of the above could result in serious injury or death.
- Approvals -All MSA Visors meet or exceed applicable requirements of ANSI Z87.1 2003.